As part of your Sarasota Sailing Squadron Membership, the Club offers numerous privileges, amenities and services at the significant value we have all come to expect and appreciate. See the current FEE SCHEDULE in the MEMBERSHIP.... HOW TO JOIN tab for current prices or contact the office.
The Sarasota Sailing Squadron offers:
- 24 hour a day easy and safe access to your vessel and beautiful Sarasota Bay & the Gulf of Mexico, a World renowned sailing venue.
- Well appointed and comfortable facilities with Snack & Beverage Bar, Shower, Laundry, Commercial Kitchen, Patio, Pavilion and Barbeque.
- 9 acres of property with nearly 900 ft. of Beach front.
- Member Rental Fleet - by the 1/2 day, Full Day or annually for active users.
- Storage for all types of trailerable vessels that are primarily “silent water” vessels, up to 30’ or an overall weight of 6,000. Lbs. The Squadron offers “Rack” storage, Dolly and Trailer Storage. Rates are billed annually.
- Opti/Sailboard/SUP/Kayak storage
- On site Locker Storage – Medium locker or Large locker rented per year.
- 1817 feet of Dock space.
- With your paid storage fee you receive an allowance for free overnights at the dock free of charge.
- Member overnight docking in designated overnight “zones”. Annual Motor Boat Tender storage available.
- Rowing dingy rental / usage.
- Kubota Tractor Tow Service Available.
- Member Boat Work Area with waste water and discharge capture, housing a 3000 lb. Gantry Lift. See the Manager for details.
- No charge Gin Pole.
- 6,000 lb. capacity hoist.
- 2 Ramp launch areas, no fee for Land Storage Fee Paid Members.
- Dedicated wash down area.
- Limited Camping areas with Office approval for both Tent & RVs.
- Year around sailing conditions and countless sailing, educational and social events!!
Details on Fees and services available at the Office.