The race scheduled for Fri 13 Sep has been CANCELED because of high winds. This was the last race of the Full Moon Series.
Don’t miss the Bradenton Yacht Club Kick-off Regatta next weekend! (Sep 21 & 22). Deadline for
Crew up!!🕬🕬🕬. PHRF race this Sunday – May 12th
Skippers Meeting on the porch at Noon 🕰
Attention! We will be using a Rabbit Start🐿 at IC-13 at 1pm! Please review this document again before
Photos from the final day of racing - by Jennifer Joy Walker
There is a race scheduled this coming Sunday (Jan 27) – but I won’t be there (I’m crewing in the Windjammer Regatta).
Meet on the porch at noon, and decide on a course. If the wind forecast holds for