The Sarasota Sailing Squadron Board of Directors has extended the Dead Line for ballots and moved the 2018 Annual Membership Meeting.
2018 Election and Social Event!!
You are no doubt aware of the 2018 Sarasota Sailing Squadron Election.
The ballot has been mailed to you in the Election Burgee Edition, which includes the candidate slate for officers as well as proposed changes to the Squadron By Laws. The time line for submitting your vote has been extended, so be sure to read through the materials and drop your ballot in the Ballot Box in the Squadron office no later than Wednesday, November 28th at 4 PM.
- The Election of Board Members will be held at the Membership Meeting which has been rescheduled to Friday November 30th, starting at 6:30 PM. Please note that the term of office for Sailing Director is 2 years, not 1 year. This error has been corrected on the e-version of the ballot.
- Following the Membership Meeting and vote, the Squadron is sponsoring a Social Event to recognize our Honorary Members for their years of service and celebrate our 72 Anniversary. Light Hors D’oeuvres will be served. Please join us for the Membership Meeting and the Social Event!!
- If you wish to review the ballot on line, the 2018 Election Ballot can be viewed and printed by Clicking here for the 2018 Burgee Election Edition (contains candidate information) and the ballot. You can view all the materials on line and print out a ballot (2 pages) if you wish. If you print your ballot from the link, please:
- If you do not receive a copy of the Burgee Election Edition in the mail, please notify the office to receive another one or obtain an electronic copy as described above.
- Print in duplex, so that the both sides are printed on 1 sheet or Staple the sheets together.