- The following rules must be adhered to while working in the Boat Work area.
- Any work that produces environmental pollutants must be done in the boat work area.
- Only Squadron members or their permitted contractors may use the boat work area for work on Squadron member boats only. Any Squadron member or contractor performing work on behalf of a member must sign a boat work agreement and pay a deposit to the Manager before performing work.
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed in the boat work area.
- Use of loud, dust/debris-causing equipment or otherwise disruptive equipment is prohibited during major Squadron events.
- Sandblasting and spray painting is allowed only if the vessel or affected area is fully tented with plastic or canvas.
- The Boat Work Area must be cleaned of dirt and debris after each use. Failure to do so may result in the termination of a member’s or his contractor’s privilege to use the boat work area.
- All paints, solvents, supplies and equipment must be disposed of and used properly, neatly organized, and stowed daily. The work site must be completely cleaned up after use.
- Barnacles must be swept up and disposed of in the appropriate Squadron dumpster.
- No person’s boat may occupy the Boat Work Area for more than 14 consecutive days.
- Fees and deposits must be paid prior to commencing work. See appropriate fee schedule.
- All required safety equipment will be supplied by member or member’s contractor in accordance with OSHA regulations.
- No boat may occupy both sides of the work area.
Boat Type _____________________________________________________________________
Dates in work area ______________________________________________________________
Description of work ______________________________________________________________
Space A or B (circle one)
Member Name _________________________________________________________________
Contractor Name _______________________________________________________________
Contractor Insurance ____________________________________________________________
Deposit due to Squadron _________________________________________________________
Signature Member ______________________________________________________________
Signature Contractor ____________________________________________________________
Signature Manager _______________________________________________________________