Sunday Series PHRF Race

Ready, set, go!!!! Are you IN or OUT???? Please let me know!!! 40% chance of showers!!! The good news is 60% chance of SUN!!!!! We will start at IC 13 at 1300… Sent from my iPhone

Comments are closed.