- Membership has remained steady and regular with a total 770 active memberships.
- 2013 volunteerism is exceptional even by our standards. With property enhancements, seminars and regattas all leading.
Maintained & Maintenance
- With the influx of activity the office will be focused again on usage and storage in 2013. Standing Rule 11 (a) this is a not for profit sailing club open to anyone sincerely interested in the sport of sailing. IT IS NOT AN ORGANIZATION TO PROVIDE A PLACE FOR THE STORAGE OF INACTIVE SAILBOATS. Usage agreement is * once a month for at least 6 months out of the year.
- Noticeable improvements: Meeting Kevin Brunning Member attorney to finalize indemnification document and commence dock work. A Gantry for the member work area, Led lighting, exterior seating/ patio chairs and pruning of the Pines along the drive and new rock in early March.
- 24 boats and flawless conditions, the 2013 Snowbird Regatta continued the streak of well attended and competitive races.
- The 2013 Fire Side Chat fun and as always Cassandra and friends packed in great food, chili, entertainment. When the smoke cleared Scott Pagington took top honors as Chef’s choice winner.
- With the help of the YSP, for the 4th year we are gladly hosting the Princeton University Sailing Team. Thanks to the Banyards for organizing and hosting the welcome BBQ for the Sailing Team.
- Race Captain Herb Larrabee Race Seminar overflow attendance.
- Donna & All who created a Cherry Pie weekend that realized 60 boats racing on Saturday.
- Next up Windsurfing Classic. (I believe it notable to recognize the diversity of sailing enthusiast that have and will be around this year).