- Recognize Constance as she is leaving for Utah, and welcome Lorri Kaighin aboard the office team.
- Rental Fleet has expanded by 2 sunfish and two Lasers. I would like to recognize and thank A.G. and Diana Lafley and Bob and Susan Dockery.
- I would also like to Thank Ted Weihe for the donation of the new color printer.
Maintained & Maintenance
- Office focus on Standing Rule 11 (a) or usage agreement as it’s know, will be intense this year. Please note and make your fellow members aware that consequences will be followed through on this year. Please contact the office if consideration needs to be given.
- A Gantry for the member work area has been ordered.
- 25th with the SYSP support the Club will have a “focus” day on the south grounds or small boat area.
- April also realized our organizations 2nd largest attended weekend of the year rivaling our 67th Labor Day Regatta. The SYSP-Sailfest, Commodore Jennings-overseen annual Gulf Coast Traditional Small Craft Festival, the BKYC. Sarasota Bay with hundreds of sailors and boats. All held together with our amazing volunteers.
- Also a well attended Passage Makers social gave opportunity for members come together and share in some good fixings and Cruising knowledge.
- Members also enjoyed Sharks tooth and Jack Attack.
- Looking forward to FWSA Sunfish Championships this weekend, RAL & Final Friday Docktail party, Passage Makers pot luck & Jack Attack.