to your Sarasota Sailing Squadron Membership, the Club offers numerous privileges, amenities and services at the significant value we have all come to expect and appreciate.
The Sarasota Sailing Squadron offers:
- 24 hour a day easy and safe access to your vessel and beautiful Sarasota Bay & the Gulf of Mexico, a World renowned sailing venue.
- Well appointed and comfortable facilities with Snack & Beverage Bar, Shower, Laundry, Commercial Kitchen, Patio, Pavilion and Barbeque.
- 9 acres of property with nearly 900 ft. of Beach front.
- Member Rental Fleet - $25. ½ day, $50 Full Day $325 annually for active users.
- Storage for all types of trailerable vessels that are primarily “silent water” vessels, up to 30’ or an overall weight of 6,000. Lbs. The Squadron offers “Rack” storage, Dolly and Trailer Storage. Rates are billed annually starting at $200.
- Opti/Sailboard/SUP/Kayak storage - $200yr, (Sunfish/Laser/Canoe) - $350yr – (Sail Boat & Trailer Storage) - $25 per ft
- On site Locker Storage – Medium locker $100 per year, Large locker $175 per year.
- 1817 feet of Dock space.
- With your paid FOAM fee you receive 8 overnights per calendar month at the dock free of charge.
- Member overnight docking just $15 per night in designated overnight “zones”.Annual Motor Boat Tender fee – $380 per year.
- Rowing dingy use - $85 per year.
- Kubota Tractor Tow Service - $35 In & Out, or $300 Annual.
- Member Boat Work Area with waste water and discharge capture housing a 3000 lb. Gantry Lift. - Days: 1-14 / 15+ @ $15 / $30 day.
- No charge Gin Pole.
- 6,000 lb. capacity hoist - single month use $30, Annual Fee $220 - unlimited use.
- 2 Ramp launch areas, no fee for FOAM paying Members.
- Dedicated wash down area.
- Limited Camping areas with Office approval for both Tent & RVs.
- Year around sailing conditions and countless sailing, educational and social events!!
Details on Fees and services available at the Office.