Race Committee/Safety Boat Workshop
Wed 13 Nov, 6 – 8pm - on the Porch
- The PHRF racing fleet needs crews to man the Race Committee/Safety Boats for weekly races and some monthly Squadron regattas during the racing season.
- No experience necessary.
- For those members without boats, staffing an RC boat is a great way to get out on the water and see sailboats in action.
- For those members who have never raced their sailboat, it's a great way to discover racing, without jumping in the deep end.
- This 2-hour session will show you what's involved in manning a Safety or Race Committee Boat for Squadron events.
- It is not intended to replace the more advanced Race Management training required for the visiting regattas.
- Additional hands-on training will be offered to members with no, or limited, power boat experience.
- Chili Pie will be served, and the Bar will be open for drinks.
Space is limited, Advance Registration appreciated
Crew up!!🕬🕬🕬 PHRF race starts at 1pm, usually at IC-13.
Newcomers and all boats welcome!
Skippers Meeting on the porch at Noon 🕰
Course will be tweeted around 12:15pm, and will also be available on Ch 72 before the race starts. Follow @racing_sunday
More information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All Ballots and Votes must be received by 6pm Friday November 22, 2019. Close of Election voting.
Sarasota Sailing Squadron’s Annual Membership Meeting